VCU Disability Support Services Housing Accommodations
Housing Rates and Contract Information
- 2014-15 Housing Contract (pdf)
- Housing Rates, 2014-15
- Housing Rates 2013-14
- 2013-2014 Housing Contract
- Request to Cancel Housing Contract: Fall 2014-Spring 2015
On-campus residents are encouraged to become part of the university's VCU Goes Green effort to create a more sustainable, less wasteful campus. Make a statement about your dedication to environmental stewardship by taking the Sustainability Pledge.
The 2014-2015 is shaping up to be a fantastic year. Below are a few things the help the year go a little smoother.
- Find out if a washer or a dryer is available without even leaving your room. Check out Rams Laundry and see how easy it is.
- Your RA is a great resource. Talk to your RA about ways to get involved.
- Need assistance from facilities? Simply fill out a maintenance request to get started.
- Join your hall’s Facebook page and know what’s happening in your community:
Residence Hall Closings Schedule for 2014-2015
Thanksgiving Break: Nine-month residence halls will close Wednesday, November 26, 2014, at 1:00pm and reopen Sunday, November 30, 2014, at 10:00am.
Winter Break: Nine-month residence halls will close Wednesday, December 17, 2014, at 10:00am and will reopen Sunday, January 11, 2015 at 10:00am. *New students may move in on Tuesday, January 6, 2015 at 10:00am
Spring Break: Nine-month residence halls will close Saturday, March 7, 2015, at 10:00am and will reopen Sunday, March 15, 2015, at 10:00am.
May Closing: All nine-month residents must leave no later then 24 hours after their final exams. All nine-month halls will officially close on Saturday, May 9, 2015 at 10:00am.