VCU Disability Support Services Housing Accommodations
Housing Rates and Contract Information
- 2014-15 Housing Contract (pdf)
- Housing Rates, 2014-15
- Housing Rates 2013-14
- 2013-2014 Housing Contract
- Request to Cancel Housing Contract: Fall 2014-Spring 2015
On-campus residents are encouraged to become part of the university's VCU Goes Green effort to create a more sustainable, less wasteful campus. Make a statement about your dedication to environmental stewardship by taking the Sustainability Pledge.
Spring 2015 Housing Applications
Applications will be available online beginning November 18th at noon for all new incoming freshman, transfer students and graduate students.
Click here to learn more.
The 2014-2015 is shaping up to be a fantastic year. Below are a few things the help the year go a little smoother.
- Find out if a washer or a dryer is available without even leaving your room. Check out Rams Laundry and see how easy it is.
- Your RA is a great resource. Talk to your RA about ways to get involved.
- Need assistance from facilities? Simply fill out a maintenance request to get started.
- Join your hall’s Facebook page and know what’s happening in your community:
Residence Hall Closings Schedule for 2014-2015
Thanksgiving Break: Nine-month residence halls will close Wednesday, November 26, 2014, at 1:00pm and reopen Sunday, November 30, 2014, at 10:00am.
Winter Break: Nine-month residence halls will close Wednesday, December 17, 2014, at 10:00am and will reopen Sunday, January 11, 2015 at 10:00am. *New students may move in on Tuesday, January 6, 2015 at 10:00am
Spring Break: Nine-month residence halls will close Saturday, March 7, 2015, at 10:00am and will reopen Sunday, March 15, 2015, at 10:00am.
May Closing: All nine-month residents must leave no later then 24 hours after their final exams. All nine-month halls will officially close on Saturday, May 9, 2015 at 10:00am.