Announcements and Resources
VCU Disability Support Services Housing Accommodations
Housing Rates and Contract Information
- 2014-15 Housing Contract (pdf)
- Housing Rates, 2014-15 proposed
- Housing Rates 2013-14
- 2013-2014 Housing Contract
- Request to Cancel 2013-2014 Housing Contract
Spring 2014 Hall Closings
Brandt, Cabaniss, Johnson and Rhoads halls, Honors College housing, and the Gladding Residence Center (GRC) Phases II and III are 9-month halls and will be closed during University breaks in 2014. All other residence halls (including the GRC Apartments/GRC I, the MCV Low Rises and 12-month halls) remain open during University breaks. Below are residence hall closing dates for 9-month halls.
- Spring Break: Halls will close Saturday, March 8th at 10 a.m. and will re-open Sunday March 16th at 10:00 a.m.
- May closing: Halls will close Saturday, May 10th at 10:00 a.m.
On-campus residents are encouraged to become part of the university's VCU Goes Green effort to create a more sustainable, less wasteful campus. Make a statement about your dedication to environmental stewardship by taking the Sustainability Pledge.
Returning Students: 2014-2015 Room Selection is underway. Don’t miss any of the important dates below. Mark your calendars.
NOTE: All processess begin at noon, unless otherwise noted.
In order to particpate in any of the processes below you must have completed a 2014-15 Housing application!
- Feb 20-21: Newly accepted VCU Globe students make room/roommates selections.
- Feb 26-27: Cabaniss Hall and displaced student sign-up. After you choose your room you can pull in roommate/s if space is available.
- March 9 - March 16: Spring Break! Enjoy!
- March 17: Lottery Numbers will be emailed to students and the lottery schedule will be posted on-line on this website.
- March 19-21: Housing lottery begins. Roommate pull-ins are allowed if space is available. More detailed information will be sent via email.
Please log into MyVCUHousing to complete your housing processes.
If you have questions or need more information please call us at (804) 828-7666 or email us at email@example.com. Thank you.
New Incoming Students: Applications for on-campus housing will open April 1st at noon. Mark your calendars.
Check back mid-March for detailed instructions on how the application process works for incoming students.
If you have questions or need more information please call us at (804) 828-7666 or email us at