Announcements and Resources
VCU Disability Support Services Housing Accommodations
Housing Rates and Contract Information
- 2014-15 Housing Contract (pdf)
- Housing Rates, 2014-15 proposed
- Housing Rates 2013-14
- 2013-2014 Housing Contract
- Request to Cancel 2013-2014 Housing Contract
- Request to Cancel 2014-15 Housing Contrac(assigned before March 22, 2014)
- Cancellation Request: Assigned After March 22, 2014
Spring 2014 Hall Closings
Brandt, Cabaniss, Johnson and Rhoads halls, Honors College housing, and the Gladding Residence Center (GRC) Phases II and III are 9-month halls and will be closed during University breaks in 2014. All other residence halls (including the GRC Apartments/GRC I, the MCV Low Rises and 12-month halls) remain open during University breaks. Below are residence hall closing dates for 9-month halls.
- Spring Break: Halls will close Saturday, March 8th at 10 a.m. and will re-open Sunday March 16th at 10:00 a.m.
- May closing: Halls will close Saturday, May 10th at 10:00 a.m.
On-campus residents are encouraged to become part of the university's VCU Goes Green effort to create a more sustainable, less wasteful campus. Make a statement about your dedication to environmental stewardship by taking the Sustainability Pledge.