Gladding Residence Center (GRC) I
711 W. Main St.
Richmond Va, 23220-5500
Restriction: Freshmen and upperclassmen students
Style: 2-, 4-, 5- or 6-person apartments
2013-14 Proposed Full-Year Rates
Double (2-person) bedroom: $5,966
Single (1-person) bedroom: $7,065
9-month lease, based on academic calendar. A Meal Plan is not required.
Carpeted and fully furnished, including kitchen with full-size appliances (refrigerator, electric range), kitchen table and chairs. Living room furnished with sofa, chair, coffee and end tables.
Bedrooms furnished with twin extra-long (36" x 80") bunk beds, two desks, two dressers, two chairs and two wardrobes. All bedrooms are carpeted.
Residents furnish kitchen utensils, dishes, pots, pans, lamps, bed and bath linens, and bathroom and cleaning supplies.
One shared bathroom (some 6-person units have an additional half-bath)
- 24-hour student security
- Coin/VCUCard operated laundry room
- Housekeeping for commons area
- Resident assistants
- Secured with VCUCard access
- TV Lounge
- Wired for internet and cable TV; landline telephone connections are not provided
New Incoming Students (2014-15)
- 2014-2015 Housing Contract Terms & Conditions
- 2014-2015 Proposed Housing Rates (updated 4/15/2014)
- Residence Hall Policies
- 2014-2015 Housing Prepayment Form (check/money order)
Office of Residential Life & Housing
301 W. Cary St.
P.O. Box 842530
Richmond, Va. 23284
Phone: (804) 828-7666