Cary and Belvidere
301 W. Cary St.
Richmond Va, 23220-5620
Style: 2 or 4 people per apartment (single bedrooms)
2013-14 Proposed Full-Year Rates
2-bedroom, single: $9,116
4-bedroom, single: $8,216
12-month annual leases, beginning Aug. 1 through approximately July 23. New incoming students for spring semester pay half the annual rate (February through July), plus an additional housing charge for January. Dining Plan is not required.
Fully furnished, including kitchen with appliances (refrigerator, electric range, dishwasher, washer and dryer)
Living room is furnished with sofa coffee table, television stand and end tables. Bedrooms furnished with one twin extra-long (36" x 80") bed, desk, dresser, chair and wardrobes. Rooms are not carpeted.
Residents furnish kitchen utensils, dishes, pots, pans, lamps, bed and bath linens and bathroom and cleaning supplies.
One bathroom in two person apartments, two bathrooms in four-person apartments (residents will need to furnish bathroom supplies).
- 24-hour student security
- Community assistants
- Parking available (contact VCU Parking and Transportation at (804) 828-8726 for information regarding availability and cost)
- Secured with VCUCard access
- Washer and dryer included
- Wired for internet and cable TV; landline telephone connections are not provided
New Incoming Students (2014-15)
- 2014-2015 Housing Contract Terms & Conditions
- 2014-2015 Housing Rates (updated 4/15/2014)
- Residence Hall Policies
- 2014-2015 Housing Prepayment Form (check/money order)
Office of Residential Life & Housing
301 W. Cary St.
P.O. Box 842530
Richmond, Va. 23284
Phone: (804) 828-7666