Cabaniss Hall, MCV Campus
615 N. 8th St.
Richmond Va, 23298-8000
Restriction: Freshmen and limited upperclassmen
Style: Double (shared) rooms. For 2013-14, single rooms for female students are available on the hall's 7th, 8th and 10th floors; single rooms for male students are available on the 9th floor; all floors are corridor-style
2013-14 Proposed Full-Year Rates
9-month lease, based on academic calendar. Dining Plan is Required.
Bedrooms furnished with twin extra-long (36" x 80") beds, two dressers, two desks, two chairs and two closets. Rooms are carpeted, and each room is also furnished with a 2-door 2.9 cu. ft. refrigerator/freezer.
Residents furnish desk lamps, bathroom and cleaning supplies, bed and bath linens, and may bring a small microwave (only one per room is permitted).
Kitchens with microwaves on each floor.
Central hall bathrooms.
- 24-hour student security
- Coeducational (segregated by floor, male or female)
- Coin/VCUCard operated laundry room
- Community assistants
- Housekeeping for commons area
- Secured with VCUCard access
- Study/meeting room
- TV Lounge
- Wired for internet and cable TV; landline telephone connections are not provided
New Incoming Students (2013-14)
- 2013-2014 Housing Contract Terms & Conditions
- 2013-2014 Proposed Housing Rates (updated 04.22.13)
- Residence Hall Policies
- 2013-2014 Housing Prepayment Form (check/money order)
Office of Residential Life & Housing
301 W. Cary St.
P.O. Box 842530
Richmond, Va. 23284
Phone: (804) 828-7666