Broad and Belvidere
700 W. Broad St.
Richmond Va, 23220-3805
Style: 1, 2, 3 or 4 students per apartment (single bedrooms)
2013-14 Proposed Full-Year Rates
1-bedroom apt., single: $9,159
2-bedroom apt., single: $8,902
3-bedroom apt., single: $8,159
4-bedroom apt., single: $7,931
12-month annual leases, beginning Aug. 1 through approximately July 23. New incoming students for spring semester pay half the annual rate (February through July), plus an additional housing charge for January. Dining Plan is not required.
Carpeted (including bedrooms) and fully furnished, including kitchen with full-size appliances (refrigerator, electric range, dishwasher, garbage disposal, washer and dryer).
Living room furnished with sofa, coffee table, television stand and end tables. Bedrooms furnished with one full-size bed, desk, dresser, chair and closet. Ceiling fans in living room, dining room and bedrooms. Mattresses in all bedrooms (including new Gilmer Street Addition) are full-size.
Residents furnish kitchen utensils, dishes, pots, pans, lamps, bed and bath linens, and bathroom and cleaning supplies.
One bathroom in 2-person apartments; two bathrooms in 4-person apartments. New Gilmer Street Addition 3-person apartments also include two bathrooms.
- 24-hour student security
- Common room with games area
- Community assistants
- Parking available (contact VCU Parking and Transportation at (804) 828-8726 for information regarding availability and cost)
- Secured with VCUCard access
- Study/meeting room
- TV Lounge
- Washer and dryer included
- Wired for internet and cable TV; landline telephone connections are not provided
New Incoming Students (2014-15)
- 2014-2015 Housing Contract Terms & Conditions
- 2014-2015 Housing Rates (updated 4/15/2014)
- Residence Hall Policies
- 2014-2015 Housing Prepayment Form (check/money order)
Office of Residential Life & Housing
301 W. Cary St.
P.O. Box 842530
Richmond, Va. 23284
Phone: (804) 828-7666